Loyalty Club Guidlines
How to: complete a simple 7 question form; membership sign-up is in person only, no on-line sign up
How it works: Points earned on FOOD only :: Mia’s Café – $1 earns 1 point | Wilcox Tavern- $2 earns 1 point
What do I get: Gift certificates when you reach a certain point level | Mia’s – 500 pts :: Wilcox Tavern – 1000 pts.
What else: every 500/1000 points earned you receive a $50 gift certificate | you can use yourself OR gift it OR donate it
Card holder is responsible: inform your server or bartender PRIOR to paying to earn points. Checks will not be re-opened or payments reversed to get your points, the card holder needs to be accountable to earn points on your meals, remember it’s a FREE program. If you forget, there is always next time.
Must have: your loyalty card at time of purchase | no card, not points earned!!!
One more thing: guest who pays gets the points | max split per table is 2 forms of payment for loyalty club
FYI: no points earned from alcohol, non-alcoholic beverages, gift certificate purchases, retail items OR catering menu
- this is 100% voluntary; rules, redemption or anything can change without notice!!!
- eligible for e-blast promotions
- card not transferable
- points earned only on a la carte menu food items
- can not be combined with promotions & coupons
- no complaining OR whining
- spread the word about this amazing program!!!